Butler Elementary School
Parent Members Employee Members
Lori Carter _____ Summer Briggs _____
Tyson Grover _____ Gretchen Givone _____
Annettte York _____ Jeff Nalwalker _____
Chris Gunther _____
January Anderson _____
Kerri Welter _____
Winter School Data Update
- Goal review attached below.
- Winter 2022 ReadingData
- 61% of K-3 students in Pathways of Progress
- 77% of K-3 students at or above benchmark on Acadience Comp Score
- 67% of 4thgraders and 76% of 5thgraders scored proficient or advanced on Reading Inventory. This score is measured against EOY benchmarks. (71% combined)
- Winter 2022 MathData
- 74% of students K-5 are at or above benchmark on Acadience Comp Score
Butler Elementary School 2021-2022 School LAND Trust Plan
GOAL: Language Arts
By May 2022:
- Increase the number of students in the pathways of progress on Acadience Reading Composite Scores from 66% (January 2021) to 75%.
- Increase the number of students moving from below benchmark on Acadience Reading Composite Scores to at or above benchmark from 39% (January 2021) to 60%.
- Increase the number of students at or above proficient on Reading Inventory scores from 66% (January 2021) to 80%.
- Raise overall school proficiency on RISE ELA scores in grades 3-5 from the 80th percentile (May 2019) to at or above the 85th percentile of demographically similar schools.
Action Plan Steps
- Fund Tier 2 interventionists to provide evidence-based interventions to students achieving below benchmark or otherwise lacking specific identified skills in reading.
- Ongoing professional development for expanding proficiency in structured classroom discussions
- Focus on Teacher Clarity by conducting staff book study of The Teacher Clarity Playbook
- Include time in PLCs for grade-level professional development
- Public practice using peer walkthroughs and video observation and reflection
Salaries and Employee Benefits 100 and 200 / Action Plan-Step 1 / $78,620
Estimated Carry-over(as needed if the carry-over is >10%)
Language Arts Goal, Parts A-D
- Hire additional interventionists
- Increase hours of existing interventionists
- Increase opportunities for public practice (additional sub days for peer observations)
- Purchase technology hardware and/or software to support academic goals
- Purchase new materials or replace current materials to support academic goals
Butler Elementary School 2021-2022 School TSSP
By May 2022:
- Increase the number of students at or above benchmark on Acadience Math Composite Scores from 70% (January 2021) to 80%.
- Increase the number of students moving from below benchmark on Acadience Math Composite Scores to at or above benchmark from 53% (January 2021) to 75%.
- Raise overall school proficiency on RISE Math scores in grades 3-5 from the 75thpercentile (May 2019) to at or above the 80thpercentile of demographically similar schools.